About Me

My photo
Hey,who am i?? Yip Seng of course!!! A person who search for the greatest fun of life. This is my 2nd blog and plz support my ads in here!! Example nuff...,adver...,bidve... Thank you

Check this out...

Friday, July 11, 2008

Settled for now!!!

Yesterday come an end in finalizing my timetable for this sem!!! Finally i can free myself from this timetable making which cause me headache for the whole week thinking about it!!! Yes, i'll be taking 5 core subjects plus a lab this sem!!!OMG...5 core subject is sure a heavy burden but i have to bare with it for the time being! Classes have not officially start except for few subjects but next week will be the real journey for me as a 2nd year student. Since i finalized my timetable, my next mission is to find the reference books/notes for all my subject and i still need fews more book b4 completely ending my mission!! That all the reports for now....

No comments: