About Me

My photo
Hey,who am i?? Yip Seng of course!!! A person who search for the greatest fun of life. This is my 2nd blog and plz support my ads in here!! Example nuff...,adver...,bidve... Thank you

Check this out...

Monday, July 7, 2008

End of holz and start of new sem!!

Ok. Actually i do not plan to post it here but i'm having problem with livejournal these fews days!!! Darn it as i have to rewrite everythings here because of the problems in livejournal. Damn it.

Ok. As the clocks show 12am midnite yes, this marks the ends of my 3months holz which began early April. This holz however was not as enjoyable as i thinks and it hard for me to pass my time. It like the time for each day passed slowly with every second keep on moving like a turtle!!! OMG. I think i 'll have to consider of taking a short sem/special sem in next year. Not sure bout it yet!!
Well, i planned to go GENTING together with my uni course mate after my final exam early April but the trip has to be cancel off because of me. Sadly beacause i have to work!!! Sorry guys!!! I worked for 1 month+++ in Metro Millenium, a company which speacialize on electrical and mechanical engineering works!!! OMG, i thought of gainning xperience there but what i gained was just sitting there everyday and print the tender drawing. Gosh, it was a waste of my time a also the paper as each day i think i used uo around 200 A3 size papers!! Can u imagine it?? Luckily for me as i just work there for 1month +++.

In the middle of my works, around end of May, I went to Hong Kong with my family for my summer holz. It was a great xperience for me but it was also a walking nightmare for me! You noe what i mean rite!!! Hahaha. After the trips to HK, I cont my work for the last week as requested by the company.

Next, i enjoyed the outing with you guys such as the ice skating, the hiking, genting trips!!! Although it was a short but thanks all of you who make my holz a wonderful and memorable.It is hard for the time to passed when you think it is boring/sienz and when it is a long break!!!lol There are other outing too but no need for me to mention it here. Once again thanks for all those who spent their precious time/joined/accompany me throughout my holz. Arigato. I know i'm annoying but i treasured the time together with u guys!!!. So sorry for all the trouble i have brought to u guys!!! We will meet again somedays and it was a pity for me for not meeting all of you. Hopefully there are next time and we shall meet again....

Ok... i think i have to end here but here is what i think about my year 2nd!! Haih, i'm a 2nd year student now and my aim for this sem is to maintain my dean list which i have alrd obtain on the previous sem. I know it will be tough for me to walk on but i will try my best. All i know now is there are a tsunami waiting in front of my roads and it is up to me to walk through it...

No comments: