About Me

My photo
Hey,who am i?? Yip Seng of course!!! A person who search for the greatest fun of life. This is my 2nd blog and plz support my ads in here!! Example nuff...,adver...,bidve... Thank you

Check this out...

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New sem, new encounter,new headache

Haih... tdy was a misfortune and bad luck day for me... Wake up early in the morning and planned to go for a talk at the Multi Purpose Hall and also in conjuction of the visit by the MOHE to UNITEN. Reach there around 8.30am cz was told by some ppls that we need to arrived by that time but OMG, the Ministry took 3 hours to reach UNITEN!! Damn it, wasted 4 3hours doing ntg inside!! Crap that guy!!!

Fine with that, and i think classes will begin by 2mrw(5core and 1 lab) so many problem are waiting aheads of me but there are many uncertainty of which subject courses i should take yet although i have my timetable arranged!!! Arghhh making the decision is really tough as i do not know which should i take and i need to finalise my timetable by thurs!! OH...plz helpl me to think!!!

No comments: