About Me

My photo
Hey,who am i?? Yip Seng of course!!! A person who search for the greatest fun of life. This is my 2nd blog and plz support my ads in here!! Example nuff...,adver...,bidve... Thank you

Check this out...

Friday, May 23, 2008

Engine Sentai Go-Onger


The Machine World is one of the 11 Frame Dimensions other than our own, which is referred as the Human World , and it is home to giant vehicular beings called Engines who wage a war against the Gaiark who desire to pollute their world. Losing, the Gaiark escape through time and space to end up on Earth, seeing the Human World as an easier location to create their ideal paradise. Three of the Engines manage to pursue them, selecting three humans to become their partners, the Go-ongers. The team are joined by two more Go-ongers, whose two Engines managed to enter the Human World as well along with the Gian Engine Carrigator.

For those who want to download this video in avi format, plz leave me a comment by leaving me your email, i 'll send the torrent file!!! Thank you and feel free to leave me a comment!!!

No comments: